Friday, November 26, 2010

Reg: Team outing

Hi dude,
This s my plan for our team outing... i hope u might like this.
I have got an idea to make a trip to some trkking expereince place which is situated next to mahabalipuram (u might see in the vijay tv prog 'anu alavum bayam illai).

There u wil have a unique experience where u wil have trekking, air rifle shooting, and etc...
It might cost around 1500 per day.. (inclusive of transport and food*)

Waiting for ur replies!!!!
post it in comments...

(*subject to change later)

7 comments:

  1. That is good ,But I will vote for a nice beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its usual da.. so i have given this idea.. i think only the money wil be the prob for all(even for me).. bt i hope it wil be a diff exp for all, n they won forget in life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. .....dude,I av seen ur pics in FB of Mahabalipuram jus nw nd it doesn't luk interestin.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. dai both are diff places da.. tat s not in mahabalipuram n wat i said now s also not a mahabalipuram...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know any places in chennai...Its better u people suggest good place

    ReplyDelete
  6. my suggestion..."aaniya pudunga vaendaam"

    ReplyDelete